Monday, June 29, 2015

It's Stupid Hot Outside - June 29, 2015

I have never sweat so much in my entire life, it is DISGUSTING. Ew. I hate hot weather so much. It's so gross. 

Anyway! It's been a good week. We've been doing a lot of work. We've been walking a lot and talking to like, everyone we see. So, that's been fun. We ended up finding three new investigators this week, we taught like 17 lessons in four days, and we contacted like, 14513457 houses. Not really, but it felt like that.

Sister Samanez is my new compaion, she's from Peru. She is a BOSS. She's a convert and has been a member a year and a half. So that's kind of cool. She's really good at talking to people and like, immediately talking about the gospel and stuff. She's awesome.

But yeah. Hmm. What else. I'm super tired, but I'm happy. We've done a LOT this week. That was awesome. 

We have all of the 4th off, so that's fun. We just have a 3 hour p day today, but that's ok. I'm excited for Saturday

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment