Monday, June 15, 2015

Gratitude - June 15, 2015

So, these past few weeks I've kind of been in a rut. I haven't been the happiest and I've been really just....a bum. Seriously. But, I decided last week that that wasn't really fun, so I decided to focus more on being grateful for things. We have so many reasons to be grateful, no matter our circumstances. Sure, my area can be difficult. But why should that stop me from being happy? So this week, I'm going to write about things I am grateful for.

1. I am grateful for all the amazing experiences I've had thus far on my mission. I've seen so many cool things and witnessed a lot of cool miracles. I have made so many memories that I am eternally grateful for.

2. I am grateful for warm weather because it makes me appreciate the cold weather SO MUCH MORE.

3. I am grateful for a lovely family.

4. I am grateful for being able to be a missionary. This is such a great opportunity that not many people have. I'm grateful to have this in my life right now. 

There's more, but that's kind of all for now. :)

On monday, the sisters in my zone and I tie-dyed shirts and they are AWESOME. I also dyed some socks...and they look pretty funny. So I called them ugly socks. I'll send pictures when we take pictures today of us wearing ugly socks/cool tie-dyed shirts. One bad thing though...my hands turned basically blue, but. Good news. It washed off. 

We were also able to teach an awesome lesson last night to one of our investigators, Bryon. We taught the plan of salvation, and he said it gave him a lot to think about. In a good way. He's pretty cool. I like teaching him.

Anyway, hope you have a good week! Go find things to be grateful for, and when you email me next week, tell me what you're grateful for! Or if you feel the need to send them to me now. Feel free. 
Love you,
Companion Unity Tattoos - Captain America
Pocatello 48th Ward Youth Fireside
Tyhee Squad

No comments:

Post a Comment