Tuesday, April 7, 2015

HI!!!!!!! - April 6, 2015

So...General Conference was AWESOME. That's still on my mind. Man. So many good talks. I looooved loved loved Elder Holland's talk. It was amazing. It helped me to understand that we are never ever ever supposed to think that we're alone in this world. We weren't meant to struggle by ourselves. We weren't meant to have no one to lean on. Christ was sent to this world, for us. He was supposed to die for us, so we could lean on Him. I need to reread that talk because man, it was sooo so good. 

Anyway, what a busy week. We got transfer calls, and my companion is going to Blackfoot, and I'm staying in the area. My new companion is Sister Fa'oa, and she's from Tonga as well. Crazy stuff. So, that means I'll be in charge....uhhh. I'm not sure how I feel about that, especially because the area's struggling a bit. We have have haaaaaaveeeeee to find people to teach. It's a lot to do, but I have some ideas and some plans I want to accomplish so hopefully, we'll be able to find people.

Because of the incident with sisters getting hit, everyone thinks it was us. Some kids in our neighborhood left us Get Well cards in our door. People keep asking us if we're ok. Crazy stuff. But the sisters are doing ok. We visited them a lot this week. One went home for a while to recover (sad day) and one is staying in the mission but she's out of commission for a while. They're such hardcore sisters. Man. They're awesome. 
Morgan and Sister Kolo with the two sisters that were in the car accident
Anyway, my birthday is this week!!! I'm excited. It's going to be a good day, because I'm out here serving a mission. Really, that's all you need to have a good day. I'm really excited to be 22 though because it's two of the same number, and that sort of age only happens every 11 years. Ha. 

Have a good week!
Morgan 
On a hike in Pocatello with Sister Kolo
More hiking
During the email session, this happened.   
The Pocatello North District or Zone, or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment