Monday, December 8, 2014

December - December 8, 2014

It's four months until my birthday. Just so you know. 

My week went pretty well! It was interesting. That's for sure. Yeah. 

Anyway.

I hung out with different companionships in Rigby the first part of the week. On Wednesday, we drove up to Rexburg and got my new companion. Sister Warren is from California, has been out 10.5 months, and is a freaking hard worker. Good grief. I'm trying to catch up with her, and it's hard, but I'm learning. 


It isn't. Oh man. I was feeling pretty gross on Friday. My insides wanted to be on my outsides. Oh well. You learn and you grow.I learned that egg nog is bad for me. So remember how I'm allergic to milk? Whenever I drink milk, i feel gross. But, I thought egg nog was fine. 

I also learned this week that priesthood blessings are the best. I was getting stressed out progressively during the week...and then I got a blessing on Saturday, and I felt 100 times better. It was pretty cool! They're great. 

Hmm. We've just hit the ground this week. Literally. We're walking all around neighborhoods trying to find people to teach. Finding isn't my favorite.... but...you can't teach without finding people first. So there's that. 

We had a lesson with our Filipina investigator, Adela. I can't remember if I told you about her. But. She doesn't really speak English, so her daughter translates for her. Holy cow. That lesson was awesome! She knows the church is true, and she looooooves the Book of Mormon. Like, a lot. But, she won't be baptized yet because she doesn't understand the difference between the LDS church and the Catholic church. So, we'll explain that next lesson. She is so awesome. I love Adela so much.

That's pretty much it. I love all of you and I hope you have a good week!

Love, Morgan
Sister Sith
Rigby Zone in da HOUSE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment