Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Week 2 in the middle of nowhere - October 5, 2015

So, biggest news of the week. Bob got baptized on Tuesday! I got to go up to his baptism, and oh sweet mercy it was the coolest thing I've ever seen on my mission. Seriously. That man is amazing. It was one of the coolest experiences to be able to see where he was 4 months ago and see him when he went into the water. I'll never forget that. Never. It was fantastic. 

I got sick on Saturday night and upchucked everywhere! It was gross. So I stayed home Sunday and listened to conference then. I feel better now. 

We've still got a ton of work to do. We have a ton of lists that have part member families, unbaptized youth, etc that we're just going through. Especially for the Arimo/Downey side of the area. So that's been fun.

We're teaching this 92 year old lady named Janice and she's getting baptized on the 15th. So that's exciting. 

Anyway, have a great week!

Bob and his wife Tammy at his baptism
Bob - Morgan was sure excited about this baptism!!
Chief Pocatello
Transferred out of Pokey!
The Sisters and Hermanas make a road trip
Yellowstone 
Road tripping with the Sisters and Hermanas!
My guess is that this is on the return trip.
Jackson Hole, Wyoming - It is a rule that you stop and take pictures at the arch.
And all the way into Montana!!

No comments:

Post a Comment