Friday, October 23, 2015

Something about Quesadillas... October 19, 2015

Quote attributed to one of my new companions, Sister Dominguez.

Well, big news of the week. I was ETed to Grace! I'm now in a trio with Sister Dominguez and Sister Hunkin. Basically, it's been a party since Friday. I spent most of the week in Soda Springs on a five day long exchange, and then got sent to Grace on Friday morning. I'm about 100% happier here, I love my life, and WE HAVE A TRUCK. I love driving that thing. 

So Janice Hall got baptized this week! She's the 92 year old I've been talking about. She actually turned 92 on her baptism day. It was such a cool thing to be a part of. She looked so adorable. She was terrified of water, but she did it. Dang. That was one of the coolest baptisms I've seen.

The other day, after I went to Grace, my comps and I were in a lesson and were going to share a scripture. All three of us happen to open to the same scripture, Mormon 9:21, which states, "Behold, I say unto you that whoso believeth in Christ, doubting nothing, whatsoever he shall ask the Father in the name of Christ it shall be granted him; and this promise is unto all, even unto the ends of the earth." I love that scripture. It's fantastic. And, it was perfect to share with them. It's true, though, when we completely rely on Christ, miracles can happen. So that was legit.

Last night, I was asked to play violin at a music fireside in Pocatello. That was so much fun. I love playing violin at stuff. I played "Savior, Redeemer of my Soul." I got the music Saturday, and then played it Sunday. So. There that was. Sometimes, I think they (meaning the other missionaries who set up the fireside) have too much confidence in my abilities..but it went really well anyway. It was a lot of fun.

Anyway, love you all!
Janice's baptism
She likes the truck...
They have fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment