Tuesday, February 16, 2016

I was in a band - February 15, 2016

Biggest news of the week - I was in a band!
So, the trio of elders in the stake right next to us had a baptism this saturday. They were going to do a musical number, so I was like, hey, can I join in? So I brought my guitar and we were in a band! I did the bass line, Elder Wright did lead guitar, Elder Ieti did ukulele, and Elder Moe did lead vocals/guitar. It. Was. AWESOME. We sang a song called "Lovest thou me," i'll send you the recording we got of it. It was so much fun to do that. So now I can say I was in a band. Cool.

Other than that, this week was pretty...meh. Bueno was sick, she was..no muy bueno! hahahaha i never got tired of that. It was a pretty normal week otherwise. And I realized...it's the normal weeks that make the really good ones stick out. 

I got my flight plans. WHOOOOOOOO. It's all real now..haha

Anyway, have a good week!
Band Practice

No comments:

Post a Comment