Tuesday, December 8, 2015

I was ill - December 7, 2015

I was ill this week. It was horrible. I kept getting really, really hot and then really, really cold and i was nauseous and it was just gross. But. I am better!

We had zone conference this week and it was awesome! I got to see a ton of my friends and that was fun. Sister Wooten straight up gave me a quesadilla maker for Christmas, haha. So then we had our Christmas talent show. And...well, I'll sing you the song I did when I get home. It was hilarious and everyone was laughing. It was a fantastic conference. I learned a lot.

Yesterday was just a fantastic day. We were sitting in Sacrament meeting, and I just felt..amazing. Taking the sacrament is the best part of the week. The chapel doors are literally the start and finish lines to my week. I love it. You know, I really wasn't that great of a person before my mission. I wasn't. But because of the Savior and because the sacrament, I can be better. I can start over each week. And that's fantastic. 

Thanks for everything you guys do, I really appreciate it. I love Idaho so much and I'm stupid happy to be here. Have a great week!

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment