Monday, August 24, 2015

Pocatello Mortuary, would like to deliver a body today or tomorrow? - August 24, 2015

Quote attributed to my daughter, Sister Bell. Love that kid.

This week has been pretty good! We've been super busy. We've been walking around, talking to everyone, doing fun stuff, proselyting at garage/yard sales, stuff like that.

We saw Juan this week! He and his daughter were outside. She kept asking for stickers, but we didn't have any. But. We had pictures of Jesus! So we gave her one and she proceeded to ask for seven more to give to all her family members. Haha. It was so cute. 

We're also seriously teaching this guy in one of our wards named Bob. He's 76, he's been meeting with missionaries for the past few years, and I don't know what's different this time, but something's starting to click with him! He's progressing towards baptism and it's so cool to see. So dang cool.

I hit my year mark this week...I'm not sure how I feel about that. It's weird. I only have six months left, and then I have to go back to the real world... I don't really know how to be a normal person anymore. I don't. And it kindof freaks me out knowing that this whole thing will be over in six months. It's gone wayyyyy too fast. But, it's been the best experience of my life and I'm happy to be here.

Love you!
have a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment