Monday, August 10, 2015

I'm the Queen of Pocatello. And I'm a Mom - August 10, 2015

Thats right, i'm staying in Poky! And i'm training (well, second half training) a new missionary! That is..until another sister comes back to the mission. But i'm training nonetheless!! I'm so happy i'm staying in Pocatello. I'll miss the junk out of sister Samanez, but i'm happy i'm staying here. I love Pocatello. Out of all the missionaries that got here in February, I've been here the longest. Well, I have to stay at least one more transfer after next. And then I'll be the queen of pocatello. YEEEEEEAHHHH!!!!

In other news, Sister Warren is going home today..I don't want to talk about it. I was doing pretty well until this morning. When your best friend goes home, it's like...the saddest thing in the world. So. There's that. 

I just keep getting reminded how little time I actually have left. I've got five transfers, and they go by soooo fast. This transfer has gone by so fast. I absolutely love my mission and I never want to go home. My mission is the best thing that's happened to my life and I don't want it to end at all. Its been such a great experience. I love it. 

This week was kind of a downer, work-wise..a few people dropped us, our investigator couldn't get baptized because her anti-mormon family got super mad at her, among other things. But. It's been good. I still love being here. 

Anyway. I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment