Monday, August 17, 2015

Confession. I slept for 20 minutes in the closet when I went upstairs. - August 16, 2015

Quote attributed to my new companion, Sister Wooten. She's from Georgia and she's about the funniest thing that's ever walked the planet. I've never laughed so much as I have in the past few weeks. She's been out 10.5 months and we're co-training Sister Bell (who's also the funniest person to walk the planet and from Kansas City, Missouri) and at the moment, we're covering both the Pocatello North stake and Tyhee. Boy howdy. We've basically had a party the past few days. We've worked hard, seen some cool stuff, and had SO MUCH FUN. Dang. 

So it was kind of hard to say bye to Sister Samanez. I absolutely love that kid. She's an amazing missionary, an amazing person, and she has the strongest testimony ever. She's one of the greatest people I've ever met on my mission and I really enjoyed serving with her. I learned so much from her.

Covering two stakes has been fun. The other day we were just walking around this trailer park, laughing and talking to everyone we saw. Not too many crazy things happened, but it was cool. We met a girl who had been going to mutual for nearly 8 years and wanted to go to church and maybe be baptized. We met a guy who's wife just died and wanted us to come back later. We got a referral for a 9 year old that wants to be baptized. A lot of amazing miracles have happened this week, and it was so cool to be a part of. We've had a lot of deep conversations (in my companionship) and we've learned a lot from each other. It's been such a fun week, I can't even right now. 

I love you all! you're the best
Morgan's new trio - Sister Wooten and Sister (Hermana) Bell - not sure why Morgan is training and Hermana.
They will teach ANYONE!!  This mannequin is pretty gross looking - his hand???
Not sure why there were so many packing peanuts, but they enjoyed them
With Journey - saying goodbye to Sister Samanez.  Journey is Morgan's cousin!!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment