Monday, May 4, 2015

Good News - May 4, 2015

So. Good news. I'm learning Tongan. Bad news? I have an accent. But, that's ok. I'm still learning. Someday, I need to go to Tonga and try out my horrible Tonga. Which might be bad...because I can only say about 3 phrases. 
But yeah. It's been kinda a crazy week. We've been really busy and stuff, which is good. 
We met this awesome potential investigator at church. She's 12 years old, and is dang cool. I invited her to be baptized, and her response was, "Well..I don't know, because I'm not sure I have the money to do that." We got a kick out of that, and explained to her that it won't cost any money. Haha. 
This week we went on exchanges and I went with another sister to ISU campus, which was interesting. It was weird being on a university campus while I wasn't a student. But, it went pretty well.

Anyway, I can't really think of anything else...it's just been a crazy week. 

OH. Next Sunday, I'll probably be able to skype home. I'll probably go around 3 or 4 my time. Sometime after church meetings. I'll probably call you before or something. So heads up about that.

So yeah. Ofa lahi atu!
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment