Monday, May 25, 2015

Tyhee and Halfway There! - May 25, 2015

So, the first week in my new area has been really good. I really like Tyhee. Not going to lie, it's a heck of a lot different than Poky West, but I like it a lot. It's more spread out and stuff like that. We even moved this week from a member's house to an apartment down in Chubbuck. So, i packed everything up, got transferred really far away, unpacked a bit, packed back up again, moved to an apartment, and then unpacked everything again. I really hope they don't move us soon/I get transferred at the end of this transfer

Can you believe in two days I hit my halfway point? I literally cannot. Good grief, it's gone by so fast. Nine months down, nine to go :)

My new companion is Sister Boyd and she is literally like my favorite person right now. We stay up....late ish...talking and I really enjoy being around her. So that's good.

But yeah, this week was super busy. Especially with getting everything ready to go for transfers. Sister Fa'oa and I had a super busyTuesday. We were able to see Audrey the last time and teach her the last lesson. She had these amazing questions, I can't even remember all of them because they were so in depth and in detail. But she is so ready and I can't wait for her baptism this weekend! Even though it doesn't count for our numbers (and I don't really care about that, honestly), she's one of my favorite converts. :) Teaching her was literally one of the most fantastic experiences of my mission so far.

Anyway, it's been a good week. I like my new area a lot. I love my new companion. And I'm ready to work hard these next few weeks.

Love you!
Sister Boyd - New Companion! 
Dawn and Sister Fetcher 
Audrey and Paige
Farewell Sister Fa'oa! 
The Snyder Family 

No comments:

Post a Comment