Tuesday, January 27, 2015

HEYYYY - January 26, 2015

Thug life with Sister Tu'Akalau
Morgan's dream license plate - it'll get you singing!!
This week was a good one! We worked hard. Again. We work hard a lot....but it's ok. Working hard is funnnnnnnn.


So a few weeks ago, my companion was on the phone leaving a message. As she was closing, she just went into autopilot, and said, "In the name of Jes............bye." I laughed so hard. Now my companion and I both have said embarrassing things that have to do with praying on the phone. 

Something way cool happened this week. So, Johanna and Kaiden's mom isn't a member. And she had a decision to make this week. So we asked her to pray. And she did! It was awesome. It's so cool to see people progress like that. 

So, I found one of my favorite scriptures today. I've been thinking a lot about why I went on a mission and why I'm here. And SWarren had me read this. It's in D&C 6:3. I think it sums up why I'm here and what I'm doing and stuff like that. I'm here because I want to become a better person. And I want to change. And I want to gain my salvation. And one way I can do that is by serving. I'm not saying that everyone has to serve missions to gain salvation, but...it's definitely helping me. That's for sure. 
 Behold, the field is white already to harvest; therefore, whoso desireth to reap, let him thrust in his sickle with his might, and reap while the day lasts, that he may treasure up for his soul everlasting salvation in the kingdom of God.
Anyway. On Saturday, we went to a sealing of a family SWarren had taught in her last area. They were super cute and old and it was so cool to see. I can't wait till I get sealed one day. Which is weird. Because I've always wanted to, but I never really made it a solid goal for myself. Missions do weird things to me. Good things. :)

I love being here. Even though it's hard, it is so worth it. When I see the people I've grown to love and teach and stuff, I light up. It's crazy. I love my mission. It literally means everything to me. Everything I did in my pre-mission life is either completely more important or infinitely less important now. It's amazing. I love it. I love you guys.

Love,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment