Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Last P-day, Ordinances, and Feelings - February 29, 2016

Well. Today's the last full p-day! We're not gonna focus on that because I'm having really mixed feelings right now. 

This week was..amazing. As you guys know, we had a wedding/baptism/everything this Saturday. It went so, so so amazingly well. It was perfect. So, this couple, Kate and Chuck, have been meeting with missionaries for the past three months or so. Their daughter, Lilly, got baptized a few weeks ago. Some incredible miracles have happened with them. I'll go into more detail when I get home, but Kate decided to get baptized. First, she and Chuck needed to get married. So they planned for it on the same day. It was just..amazing. Chuck got ordained to be a priest after that, and he was able to baptize Kate. It's so amazing to see the changes that people make. They are truly some of the best people I've ever met in my life. The next day, Kate got confirmed and Chuck was able to pass the sacrament. 
That's what missionary work is all about - helping people receive ordinances to come closer to God. That's what happiness is. I'm so glad I had this experience.

I'm feeling..really weird about coming home. Really weird. I don't know if I've done what I needed to do, I don't know if I've helped the people I needed to help, but..I know my time is coming. My time to be a missionary is almost over. But I still have seven days to work hard. That's what I'm looking forward to. We have the departing missionaries temple trip this week, I'm really looking forward to that. 

Love you guys! 

Haka with the Elders
Leann is a tag-along with the Sisters!!
Chuck and Kate's Baptism
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment